It’s the policy of PPD Property Maintenance to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of our company, temporary workers, general public and any others who may be affected by our undertakings.
It is the Company’s intention to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and to provide a safety conscious work force to customers in order to achieve an accident-free workplace.
PPD Property Maintenance will endeavour to:
• Provide and maintain safe working environments without risk to health and safety.
• Set standards that comply with all relevant statutory requirements relating to health, safety and the environment with regard to their effect on employees, customers, contractors and the public.
• Safeguard employees and others from foreseeable hazards with regard to health, safety or the environment in existing processes and working systems.
• Ensure that when new substances, plant, machinery, equipment, processes or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction and supervision will be provided for safe methods of work to be developed.
• Ensure all staff are aware of their own responsibilities in respect of relevant health & safety matters.
• Co-operate with appropriate authorities and technical organisations, both to ensure that policies are updated and to contribute to the formulation of standards and means of compliance.
• Retain, and review as necessary, existing arrangements to maintain effective consideration of health and safety measures.
- PPD Property Maintenance LTD is a member of the Norfolk Trusted Trader Scheme. In partnership with Referenceline, Norfolk Trusted Trader offers independent dispute resolution. We will endeavour to resolve any customer disputes fully and fairly through our own internal processes. In the event of a complaint not being resolved we will write a final letter to you called a ‘deadlock’ letter. This letter signals that we have reached the end of our internal complaints procedure and that you may now progress your issues to the independent dispute resolution through Norfolk Trusted Trader.